The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the ‘Site’), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. Product Representation
Product photos on the website are representative only and product appearance and/or packaging may vary.
We make every effort to provide you with accurate, updated information on pricing, product availability and offers. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances it’s impossible to do so. From time to time, there may be information that contain inaccuracies or omissions due to typographical errors that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
When you order an item that is incorrectly represented or subjected to a price increase, we will hold your order and inform you of the change. If you do not wish to proceed with the order, you may exchange for another product or exchange your payment for store credits to be used in future.
Customers must be present at the stated delivery address to receive delivery or allow someone to collect the delivery on their behalf within their chosen delivery window. If no one is at home we reserve the right to leave the box outside the door (unless prohibited to do so by security). In the event we cannot complete the delivery we will bring the box back and there will be a $10 surcharge for redelivery. However we cannot guarantee that the products will remain in the same condition until redelivery as they are perishables.
Any chosen delivery/ collection time slot cannot be changed once the order is confirmed. (For standing orders please see additional terms and conditions for Standing Order below).
If one or more items of your order are temporarily out of stock we will notify you of any delays through the telephone, SMS and/or e-mail. Anticipated delivery dates are dependent upon our suppliers and other factors beyond our control, and are subject to change. In the event that a product purchased is no longer available, we will contact you to initiate refund in the form of store credits or exchange for another available item.
5. Registration / Membership
Membership registration is free and enables us to retain your billing and shipping information for fast and efficient checkout every time you shop. You may register by completing the simple form on our SIGN-In page or upon checkout where you will be asked to enter a user name and password before filling in your billing and shipping details. If you register, we will automatically subscribe you on our email and SMS list. As our valued member, you will be the first to receive news of special promotions and new arrivals by email.
Being a member of SG Organic also entitles you to many benefits, including but not limited to members’ discounts, pre-launch sales, special events.
If you choose not to be a member, you will still be able to purchase the products but you will not be able to enjoy the benefits stated above.
6. Standing Order
Standing Orders are not changeable once the order goes through in our system, as they are electronically created.
We do allow for one change of delivery date per subscription period and would need 5 working days’ notice (working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays or gazetted holidays by the Singapore Government). For such cancellation of orders, refund will be in the form of store credits for future orders.
While we do not encourage customers to make last minute changes and cancellations, you may change the shipping address if (for unforeseen circumstances) you are unable to receive the delivery and wish to share your organic food with your friends.
You may indicate up to two ‘likes’ and ‘dislikes’ with each seasonal box you order on Standing Order. While we endeavor to exclude your ‘dislike’ items and include your ‘like’ items, we cannot promise that the liked items will always be in the box as it depends on product seasonality and availability.
If any item under the standing order is not available you will be refunded the amount in terms of store credit. Alternatively we will add in extras of the item with your current or next order. Our customer service will inform you accordingly when items are not available.
For new standing orders or renewal of current standing orders, we will only send the first box before payment, the second box and any following boxes will not be sent until payment is received. If you are paying on a weekly basis, the payment will have to be received weekly before the box is sent out.
SG Organic reserves the right to not deliver subsequent orders where there has been issues of late or lacking payment on former boxes or if payment on a standing order is not made before the second delivery.
All products carry their own manufacturer’s warranty. Any claims for warranty must be made directly with the manufacturer. SG Organic will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property as a result of a product purchased at SG Organic.
8. Payment Policy
Orders will not be delivered until we have received payment for any modes of payment used. For payments made by internet bank transfer, ATM transfer or cheque, proof of payment (screen shot of transfer, copy of receipt, or copy of cheque) needs to be emailed to us for our verification.
Cash payments sent via mail are NOT accepted.
9. Returns & Exchanges
All returns must be accompanied by the original or copy of the original sales receipt and all merchandise tags/packaging must be attached. Moreover, you are responsible for postage on exchanges or refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
Our return policy does not apply for fruits and vegetables and product(s) that have been used or damaged. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. Sale items – All discounted sale items are FINAL sale and are not returnable or exchangeable.
For refunds not due to unavailability, we reserve the right to impose an administrative fee to cover costs imposed by our payment processors. Due to the nature of our products, changes to an order that has been placed are not possible.
10. Handling Fee
A non-refundable handling fee of 5% on the total amount before any applicable discount.
11. Shipping Fee
A non-refundable flat shipping fee of $10 is charged for every delivery.
12. Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
Your use of and browsing in our site www.sgorganic.sg are at your own risk. Neither ‘SG Organic’ nor Its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
SG Organic marks indicated on www.sgorganic.sg, other SG Organic graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names remain properties of SG Organic and may not be used in connection with any product or service that are not of SG Organic (without prior written permission from SG Organic Management), in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits SG Organic. Any other trademarks, company names, product names, and/or logos set forth in this website, including those of or related to any products, are the property of their respective owners. SG Organic does not claim to own any of these trademarks and is not related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with these companies.
14. Applicable Law
This site is created and controlled by SG Organic in Singapore. As such, the laws of Singapore will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. SG Organic reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
As a user, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through www.sgorganic.sg (and agree not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waive any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the Singapore Courts and agree not to plead or claim in any Singapore Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
General Terms & Conditions for all Promotions, Contest and Campaigns organized by SG Organic
1. By entering the promotion/ contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the conditions of usage of this website.
2. All entrants (including winners) agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
3.The promotion/ contest is open to customers who fulfill the qualifying criteria within the stated qualifying time period for placing the order and delivering the order.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per entrant. Multiple entries from the same person will be automatically disqualified without notification.
5. Each customer who fulfills the qualifying criteria is only entitled to enjoy the promotion for once or claim one free gift/ prize. Free gift is subject to availability and while stock last. If the free gift / prize is not delivered / collected within 2 weeks, the management of the company reserves the right to release the free gift/prize to another customer.
6. Free gift/ prize is not exchangeable or refundable. Unclaimed free gifts/ prizes will not be redeemable after the stipulated time period and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The management reserves the right to substitute any free gift/ prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Members of management, staff, associates of management, associates of staff and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition/ contest (where applicable) are not eligible for any promotions/ contests at any time.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The management reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion/ contest rules and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The management reserves the right to terminate or amend any listed promotions/ contests as and when the management decides. The management’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion/ contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The management is not responsible for inaccurate free gift/ prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party (if any) connected with this competition.
11. SG Organic shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.