Cinnamon – Ground (150g)
Cinnamon is used in many parts of the world due to its widespread medicinal benefits and its unique smell and flavor. Its long history as an ingredient dated as far back as Ancient Egypt.
It is known to provide the following health benefits:
- Wide variety of antioxidants
- Reduce blood pressure and (LDL) cholesterol level
- Fight type-2 diabetes and candida
- Defend against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- Lower cancer risk, infections and viruses
- Promotes dental health and freshens breath
- Protect against allergies (eg. Asthma attacks)
- Promotes skin health with its antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Tips: Sprinkle a pinch over tea/coffee latte, cereal, dessert or even sandwich to enhance flavour for a yummy treat!
Only 5 left in stock
All of our fruits & vegetables are airflown over weekly from Australia. ×
We can deliver your fruits & veggies directly to your door at 7 different available time slots!
Choose between: Monday 7-10pm Tuesday 10am-1pm Tuesday 2-5pm Thursday 7-10pm Friday 10am-1pm Friday 2-5pm Saturday 10am-1pm! ×
By joining our standing order system and choosing a weekly box order you will not only get your box every week with less fuss, but we also offer up to 15% discount on your order! ×
There's more to us than just fruits & veggies! We also offer pantry items, spices, teas, fresh cold-pressed juices, dairy products and more! If there is something you want we can get it in! ×